Saturday, February 27, 2021

Baking for February 2021

 Even though this weekly baking idea was my son's, this month he was so busy he didn't bake with me.  : (  I had planned out things to bake so, so I went ahead and made things during February.


Date Filled Cookies - changed into Date Filled Pie (Recipe in the blog).  Very delicious and fancy looking!





Cookie Crust Apple Pie

No photo.  Same crust as the date pie.  The apples had a lot of liquid.  Next time will strain that off before adding to the crust as the crust got wet during baking.

Coconut Poke Cake - yummy!  I want to try different kinds!  (Recipe in the blog)

Two Ingredient Biscuits

This time I made with Four Ingredients...  1 c yogurt, 1 c SR Flour, 1 egg, 2 t butter then added about 1/4 c more flour to make dough more firm.
350 degrees for about 12-15 minutes.  That yielded three biscuits to have as dinner with Libby's Sausage and Gravy and Peas.  


Blueberry and Almond Mini Muffins


I think that is it for February Baking.  Next month there will be even more with DS's birthday, Pi Day, and St Patrick's Day!  Pretty sure DS will be baking with me next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment